Friday, September 30, 2011

First post

Opened my first blog... Finally! Lately, all my friends were pushing me to show off my cakes and desserts. I was a little scared to do so, afraid people will laugh at me and my attempts to decorate cakes. My fears diminished a great deal when Giovanna, after seeing a few of my creations, offered me valuable advice and kind words of encouragement. I discovered her blog less than a week ago and what I saw there left me speechless! See for yourself  what she can do:  http://giovannascakes.blogspot.com/      
Staying up two nights in a row to study her blog made me realize how little I know, how much more I have to learn and practise, practise, practise...
Thank you Giovanna!

2 comments:

  1. you are more than welcome. felicitari si ma ai de follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Giovanna, multumesc din nou! Ma simt onorata!

    ReplyDelete